This course gives you an overview of the industrial forging process. How the process is done in industry and what are the considerations you need to keep in mind while doing the die design.The Course is divided into 5 sections
1. Forging: This section is about the forging, its industrial application and benefits.
2. Forging Operations: This section is about commonly used forging operations in industry.
3. Forging Types: Here all the different types are discussed. Forging based on temperature, based on die arrangement and based on equipment used as well as their sub types are discussed.
4. CAD Considerations: This section teaches you the considerations to be kept in mind while designing the part and forging die.
5. Industrial Process: Final section is about the industrial process. We will take the example of industrial part and will look at the steps right from the material procurement stage to product packing dispatch stage.
Course Fee: Rs 400
Duration: 1 Hour On-demand Videol
Introduction to forging
Course Fee: Rs400
Course Start Date: You can start anytime. It is fully online
Mode: Online . You can watch anytime anywhere
Access: Life time Access: You can watch class at any time.
Course Pre-requisite: No. pre-requisite for this course.
Who can join: Mechanical Engineers, Product designers, Industrial and anyone who has interest in learning manufacturing process
How to Register?
For Credit Card/ Debit Card / Net Banking : Click here
You can also pay us through paytm or Gpay or PhonePe. No extra charges. Ping us on whatsapp +91 7889565477 for more details.
We will provide you the access within 2 hours. However, if you register after 7 pm then you will get access by next morning
Terms and Conditions
No Fee refund.
You are not allowed to
Use Videos and Training Material for commercial purposes.
Include Videos and Training Material in any online or offline archive, database, website, presentation template, application or as part of your project.
Sub-License, Resell or Rent the Videos and Training Material.
Modify the training material and videos.